Anderson Pond Disc Golf Course
All visitors,16 YOA or older, to the Eglin reservation must have an Eglin permit and photo ID.
ALL players must possess an Eglin Recreation Permit.
Just off of HWY 85, Anderson Pond Recreation Area hosts a picnic area, campground, fishing pond, and 18-hole, 4,420 foot, disc golf course. Anderson Pond disc golf course, known by some locals as the “Rattlesnake,” is situated on the banks of scenic Anderson Pond.
Access Anderson Pond from Niceville by traveling 3-miles North on HWY 85, look for the Anderson Pond Recreation Area sign and road on right. Follow signs to the campground parking area. Note: Hole one is located near the campground, opposite the day-use area.
Disk Golf Regulations -
- Throw discs from designated tee pads only
- Wait for other players to finish a hole before throwing
- Exercise good player etiquette
- Exercise good environmental ethics
- Do not litter or leave trash on course
- Do not alter or damage trees or shrubs
- Exercise care when throwing across the campground and picnic areas