Anderson Pond Disc Golf Course
Just off of HWY 85, Anderson Pond Recreation Area hosts a picnic area, campground, fishing pond, and 18-hole, 4,420 foot, disc golf course. Anderson Pond disc golf course, known by some locals as the “Rattlesnake,” is situated on the banks of scenic Anderson Pond.
Access Anderson Pond from Niceville by travelling 3-miles North on HWY 85, look for Anderson Pond Recreation Area sign and road on right. Follow signs to campground parking area. Note: Hole one is located near the campground, opposite from the day-use area. Camping and fishing are permitted with proper permits.
Disk Golf Regulations
ALL players must possess an Eglin Recreation Permit. See Outdoor Recreation Permits for more information.
- Throw discs from designated tee pads only
- Wait for other players to finish a hole before throwing
- Exercise good player etiquette
- Exercise good environmental ethics
- Do not litter or leave trash on course
- Do not alter or damage trees or shrubs
- Exercise care when throwing across the campground and picnic areas