Information Updated 22 Aug 2021


  • Online sales on this site go directly to  If you require a refund for an online transaction, contact the Eglin Natural Resources Office (NRO).  A refund request will be submitted to on your behalf.
  • Cash purchases made at the NRO can be refunded at the time of purchase, BEFORE leaving the office.
  • Transfer of a permit to another individual is prohibited.