All permit fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
All Eglin Recreational Permit holders are responsible for knowledge of and compliance with the Eglin reservation regulations
found in the Outdoor Recreation, Hunting, and Fresh Water Fishing Regulations Booklet under the Regulations Tab..
Types of Permits Offered
Who are required to have an Eglin permit?
- ALL visitors to the Eglin reservation 16 yoa and older are required to have a valid Eglin permit.
- Visitors younger than 16 yoa are not required to have a permit but, must be with a valid permit holder while on the Eglin reservation.
What other document must I have while on the Eglin reservation?
- In addition to the prinited or electronic copy of your permt you are required to have a photo ID.
How do I get an Eglin permit?
- You must create an iSportsman account. If you registed for iSportsman at another base or WMA you don't need to re-rigister. You can log in using the credentials from that account.
- After creating your account you will need to watch:
A. the Beach video to secure the Eglin Public Beach permit.
B. the Range Safety video to secure any other Eglin reservation permit.
- Once the appropriate video has been watched, you will need to successfully pass a short three question multiple choice quiz.
- After successful completion of the quiz you will be able to view and select the Eglin permit you need.