All permit fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
Types of Permits Offered
To obtain an Eglin AFB Permit you must have an iSportsman account.
All Eglin Recreational Permit holders are responsible for:
- knowledge of and compliance with the Eglin reservation regulations found in the Outdoor Recreation, Hunting, and Fresh Water Fishing Regulations Booklet.
- checking the PAM before entry onto the Eglin reservation.
- having a valid Eglin permit (printed or an electronically saved copy) and a photo ID in their possession while on the Eglin reservation.
- knowing your location at all times while on the Eglin reservation (under the Maps tab see the Reservation Map on Avenza, this provides you with a GPS based mobile phone appp that will show your current location and update your location as it changes).
Who are required to have an Eglin permit?
- ALL visitors to the Eglin reservation 16 yoa and older are required to have a valid Eglin permit.
- Visitors younger than 16 yoa are not required to have a permit but, must be with a valid permit holder while on the Eglin reservation.
How do I get an Eglin permit?
- You must create an iSportsman account. If you registed for iSportsman at another base or WMA you don't need to reregister. You can log in using the credentials from that account.
- After creating your account you will need to watch:
A. the Beach video to secure the Eglin Public Beach permit.
B. the Range Safety video to secure any other Eglin reservation permit.
- Once the appropriate video has been watched, you will need to successfully pass a short three question quiz.
- After successful completion of the quiz you will be able to view and select the Eglin permit you need.