All Eglin Recreational Permit holders are responsible for knowledge of and compliance with the Eglin reservation statutes and regulations found in the Outdoor Recreation, Hunting, and Fresh Water Fishing Regulations booklet..
Who is required to have a permit?
- ALL visitors to the Eglin reservation 16 yoa and older are required to have a valid Eglin permit.
- Visitors younger than 16 yoa must be with a valid permit holder while on the Eglin reservation.
What else must I have while on the Eglin reservation?
- In addition to the prinited or electronic copy of your permt you are required to have a photo ID.
Are there any requirements for me to obtain a permit?
- All first time users will be required to watch a 7 minute safety video.
- All individuals applying for a free Santa Rosa Beach Pass will need to watch an additional 3.5 minute video on the beach ecosystem.
Types of Permits Offered
Outdoor Recreation / Fishing
All permit fees are non-refundable and non-transferable