Outdoor Recreation Permits

For more information please refer to the Outdoor Recreation, Hunting and Freshwater Fishing Regulations booklet or log onto iSportsman.

Yearly Recreation / Fishing Permit $20.00
Daily Recreation/fishing Permit $5.00
Camping Permit (per night) * $5.00
Special Use Permit * $1.00
Santa Rosa Island Beach Permit Free
Hurlburt Trap / Skeet and Paintball Complex Permit Free
Educational Permit * Free
* Currently only available at the Eglin Natural Resources Office.