If you can't remember your user name or password go to the Log-in tab.
As long as you provided a valid e-mail you can recover your User Name and Password
- The iSportsman Company does not handle refunds or account issues for the general public. All Eglin.iSportsman account issues are handled here at Eglin AFB by the Natural Resources office (850.882.4165 or 4166).
- The iSportsman system does not allow you to purchase a permit for someone else using your account.
- All permits bear the name of the account holder who generated the permit.
- Permits cannot be transferred to another individual.
MAIN BASE OUTDOOR RECREATION:
- The Jackson Guard Natural Resources Office manages outdoor recreation on all portions of Eglin AFB outside of Main Base, as well as hunting and fishing opportunities within the Main Base footprint.
- All other outdoor recreation, to include vessel rentals and FAMCAMP, within the Main Base footprint is managed by the 96th Force Support Squadron (FSS).
- Click on the "Eglin Life" tab above to learn more about the 96th FSS and the outdoor recreation opportunities they offer.
- While on the Eglin reservation your permit signifies you are agreeing to know your location (at all times) and abide by the rules set forth in the current Outdoor Recreation, Hunting, and Freshwater Fishing Regulations.
The files on this site are in PDF format and you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the files.
A free download is available by clicking on the Adobe symbol below.