1. Question: If I am active duty, retired, or a veteran do I still need a permit to recreate on the Eglin reservation?
Answer: Yes, any individual >= 16 YOA recreating on the Eglin reservation need a valid Eglin permit.
2. Question: Who is required to have an Eglin Permit?
Answer: Any individual >= 16 YOA are required to have a valid Eglin permit. Individuals < 16 YOA must be accompied by a vaild Eglin permit holder while on the Eglin reservation.
3. Question: How do I get an Eglin Permit?
Answer: You must create an Eglin.iSportsman account. Go to the Log In / Register tab on the main page. Individuals who created iSportsman accounts at other bases can log in using credentials for the other base.
4. Question: I can't access my account, can I create a new account?
Answer: No, call our front desk an let them reset your account.
5. Question: Does my Eglin permit allow me to access Eglin's Main Base?
Answer: No, Individuals seeking access to Eglin's Main Base must possess a CAC card.
6. Question: I am trying to get a permit an can not see it on the list of available permits?
Answer: Call the Eglin NRO (Jackson Guard) (850) 882-4165 or 4166 and let of front desk investigate.
7. Question: Can I camp at designated camp sites with my recteation permit?
Answer: No, camping requires a camping permit avaliable at the NRO during business hours.