Available for all residents & non-residents
Please verify you have the correct permit(s) in your check-out box BEFORE preceding to check-out.
- All credit card permit sales are final and non-refundable.
- Permits are non-transferable.
- Credit card sales go directly to pay.gov., the Eglin Natural Resources Office (NRO) nor iSportsman have the ability to refund credit card orders going to this government organization.
- Permits are valid for 365 days from time of issue, unless otherwise noted on the permit.
- Each person seeking a permit MUST have their own iSportsman account. Individuals cannot share an account to purchase permits.
- All permits purchased will have the account holders name populated on the requested permit.
If you have a question about a particular permit or the type of permit you need, PLEASE call the NRO customer service desk (Jackson Guard) before you make an online permit purchase.
Eglin NRO does not sell State of Florida Hunting Licenses/Permits/Stamps
All Eglin Permit holders are responsible for:
- knowledge of and compliance with the Eglin reservation regulations found in the Outdoor Recreation, Hunting, and Fresh Water Fishing Regulations Booklet.
- checking the PAM before entry onto the Eglin reservation.
- having a valid Eglin permit (printed or an electronically saved copy) and a photo ID in their possession while on the Eglin reservation.
- knowing your location at all times while on the Eglin reservation (under the Maps tab see the Reservation Map on Avenza, this provides you with a GPS based mobile phone app that will show your current location and update your location as it changes).
Who is required to have an Eglin permit?
- ALL visitors to the Eglin reservation 16 YOA and older are required to have a valid Eglin permit.
- Visitors younger than 16 YOA are not required to have a permit but, must be with a valid permit holder while on the Eglin reservation.
How do I get an Eglin permit?
- You must create an iSportsman account. If you register for iSportsman at another military installation or WMA you don't need to re-register. You can log in using the credentials from that account.
- After creating your account you will need to watch:
A. the Range Safety video to secure any Eglin reservation permit.
B. the Beach video to secure the Eglin Public Beach permit.
- Once the appropriate video has been watched, you will need to successfully pass a short three-question quiz.
- After the successful completion of the quiz, you will be able to view and select the Eglin permit you need.